FALL 2018 Classes:
Foundations of Voice Acting class in Mt. Airy - Thursday Evenings in October. REGISTER
Foundations of Voice Acting class through Cheltenham Township Adult School - Saturdays from 10-Noon in October. CLASS FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED
SPRING 2018 Classes:
Foundations of Voice Acting class in Mt. Airy now enrolling! Class is full plus a waiting list! Runs May 1st through May 29th. CLASS FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Foundations of Voice Acting in-session now until May in West Chester - Runs April 11th through May 2nd. CLASS FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Aspiring voice-over talent can get caught up in endless online misinformation about what direction one needs to go in order to embark on this hobby or career.
That's where I come in. Simplify your voice-over direction whether it be career guidance, voice coaching, or demo production.
Together we cover:
- Commercials, narrations, and audiobooks
- Learn timing, inflection, articulation, and emotion techniques
- Understand the business side of voiceovers and the minimum requirements for long-term success
- Discover the different types of voiceovers available to you beyond radio and TV commercials
- Learn to take direction and stay focused
- Finding jobs and an agent
- Identifying the voice styles that are right for you
- How to prepare your voiceover demo and when and where to record it
- Home studio basics
As a professional, working voice-over talent, I'm here to help you achieve your goals.
Please contact me for details.
"I had a great time in the class! I really appreciated the amount of information you provided about the different types of voice acting. You were always engaging and I felt that you did a fantastic job of teaching the analysis of copy."
"Scott gets right to the point when it comes to the skills needed for you to succeed. Patient, clear instruction."
- Kate N.
"I picked Scott because of a recommendation by an author who loves his approach and work ethic. I had a couple lessons and booked my first audobook!"
- Maisey I.
"I would highly recommend Scott. We worked on medical narrations, longer works like audiobooks, and how to approch a project once it's booked."
- Andrew T.